2016 Southern Africa Classic Tour
by iZania Travel Services and Bono Tours & Safaris
October 8, 2016 – October 20, 2016
$4,500.00 per person*
$200.00 Deposit ($100.00 Nonrefundable)
NOTE: All payments refundable if trip is cancelled
The Southern Africa Classic Tour is the most complete tour of the wonders of southern Africa. From cosmopolitan Cape Town and Johannesburg in South Africa to the wildlife-rich Chobe National Park in Botswana, to majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, discover the best of southern Africa.
Enjoy the Splendors of South Africa, Victoria Falls, and Botswana
- Experience the rich multicultural heritage, warmth and welcoming spirit of the people from South Africa – “The Rainbow Nation.”
- Walk in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela’s “Long Walk to Freedom” during visits to his former home in Soweto and former prison on Robben Island.
- Visit one of the world’s top natural wonders, the magnificent Victoria Falls, “Mosi-Oa-Tunya” in Zimbabwe.
- Enjoy two days of land safari in the Chobe National Park in Botswana.
- Journey to Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- You’ll return home with plenty of stories and photos to share with your friends and family.